Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Footprint Center (Phoenix, Arizona)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
It’s not even been a whole week yet since the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Phoenix Suns met, yet once again, these two teams will go head-to-head in Phoenix. Six days ago, the Thunder led the Suns by double digits in the third quarter, but Phoenix managed to rally in a major way to come away with the double-digit victory
While the Suns should definitely win this matchup, they are a little short-handed due to covid. OKC knows all about that as well, though. The Thunder struggled last night in a close loss to the Kings in Sacramento, but perhaps they will start tonight’s game with the energy necessary to take on one of the league’s best teams.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Aaron Wiggins
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Paul Watson Jr.
- C: Isaiah Roby
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Devin Booker
- SF: Mikal Bridges
- PF: Cameron Johnson
- C: Javale McGee
- Darius Bazley is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Derrick Favors is AVAILABLE.
- Josh Giddey is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Vit Krejci is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Tre Mann is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Jeremiah Earl-Robinson is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Deandre Ayton is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Jae Crowder is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Frank Kaminsky is OUT (stress reaction in right knee).
- Abdel Nader is OUT (right knee injury management).
- Dario Saric is OUT (right ACL tear).
- Ish Wainright is OUT (lower back soreness).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 30-16 against the Suns (17-5 at home, 13-11 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Suns 9 times, tied once, and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder lost the season series with the Suns 1-2 a year ago (0-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Suns so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).