Kickoff: 11:00 AM CT
Location: Amon G. Carter Stadium
Notes & Storylines
- This will be the 118th meeting between the Sooners and Longhorns.
- Oklahoma and Texas are tied with Notre Dame for fourth nationally with 931 all-time wins.
- The Sooners are 16-7 against UT since the start of the 2000 season.
- Texas is the only Big 12 program to own a winning record over OU.
- Oklahoma is currently riding a four-game winning streak over Texas.
- OU running back Eric Gray ranks No. 2 in the Big 12 with an average of 7 yards per carry.
- The Sooner defense is tied for fifth nationally with 40 tackles for loss.
- This is the first time since 1998 that neither program was ranked when the two teams met in Dallas.
Odds & Predictions
Game Preview Posts
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland