Kickoff: 2:00 PM CT
Location: Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Baylor Last 5 (3-2)
Oklahoma Last 5 (2-3)
Notes & Storylines
- Oklahoma owns a 28-4 (.875) record against Baylor and is 14-1 vs. the Bears in Norman.
- Oklahoma has won 11 of its last 12 home games and 29 of its last 31.
- Going back to the start of the 2010 season, Oklahoma has only played seven regular season games when unranked in the AP poll, and it won six of the seven.
- Saturday’s game will mark the first since 2005 that Oklahoma is not ranked in the AP poll when facing Baylor, breaking a streak of 17 matchups.
- Baylor’s three losses this season have come by a total of 20 points (average of 6.7).
- Oklahoma ranks 11th in the country with its 7.5 tackles for loss per game and is 14th with its 30.1 TFL yardage per contest.
- OU has scored on 25 of its 29 red zone opportunities this season (20 touchdowns and five field goals).
- Oklahoma has totaled at least 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in four of its eight games this season.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland