Despite rolling off 4 straight wins to move to 4-3 on the season, the Oklahoma City Thunder is riding a 3-game losing streak after dropping a 112-103 loss to the Detroit Pistons on the road on Sunday.
Tonight the Thunder hosts the NBA’s best record in the Milwaukee Bucks, a team they lost to just a few days ago in Wisconsin. The Bucks are heavy favorites for tonight’s matchup, but they are dealing with some injuries, so perhaps the Thunder can keep the home crowd happy by playing a good game.
Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Jalen Williams
- PF: Luguentz Dort
- C: Jeremiah Earl-Robinson
- PG: George Hill
- SG: Jevon Carter
- SF: Grayson Allen
- PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C: Brook Lopez
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Eugene Omoruyi is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (right shoulder bursitis).
- Lindy Waters III is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Jaylin Williams is OUT (G League — on assignment).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo is QUESTIONABLE (left knee soreness).
- Pat Connaughton is OUT (strained right calf).
- A.J. Green is OUT (nasal fracture surgery).
- Jrue Holiday is DOUBTFUL (sprained right ankle).
- Joe Ingles is OUT (left knee ACL surgery).
- Khris Middleton is OUT (left wrist ligament surgery).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 14-14 against the Bucks in the regular season (7-6 at home, 7-8 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series with the Bucks 4 times, lost it 3 times, and tied it 7 times.
- The Thunder went 0-2 against the Bucks last year (0-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Bucks so far this year (0-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).