It’s not even been 48 hours since the Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Golden State warriors 128-109, and now it’s time to do it all over again. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Josh Giddey had solid all-around games, and Isaiah Joe had the hot hand as he knocked down 7-of-7 threes, but just because OKC won big on Thursday doesn’t mean a repeat is bound to happen tonight.
Warriors head coach Steve Kerr knows what he’s doing, so the Thunder have to be ready for a lot of adjustments. Thunder head coach Mark Daigneault isn’t too shabby himself, though, so he’ll have his team ready to go for another tough matchup on the road.
Tip-Off: 7:30 PM CT
Location: Chase Center (San Francisco, California)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Jalen Williams
- C: Chet Holmgren
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Klay Thompson
- SF: Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Jonathan Kuminga
- C: Dario Saric
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Keyontae Johnson is OUT (G League — two-way).
- Cason Wallace is QUESTIONABLE (sprained right shoulder).
- Stephen Curry is OUT (strained right knee).
- Draymond Green is OUT (suspension).
- Gary Payton II is OUT (strained left foot).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 24-30 against the Warriors in the regular season (15-12 at home, 9-18 on the road) and 3-4 in the playoffs (2-1 at home, 1-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series with the Warriors 6 times, lost it 7 times, and tied twice.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Warriors last season (1-1 at home, 0-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Warriors so far this season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).