Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: AT&T Center (San Antonio, Texas)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
After a heart-breaking loss at home against the visiting Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday, the Thunder welcomed three days of rest with open arms. Oklahoma City has only seven games left in the regular season, and the playoff race in the Western Conference is as tight as it has ever been.
Oklahoma City currently sits at fourth in the West, only one game ahead of New Orleans, who is in fifth, and San Antonio, who is in sixth. Tonight’s game could shake up the standings in a major way, so the Thunder cannot afford to mess around leave town with a loss.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Corey Brewer
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Carmelo Anthony
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Patty Mills
- SG: Dejounte Murray
- SF: Danny Green
- PF: Kyle Anderson
- C: LaMarcus Aldridge
- Andre Roberson ( left patellar surgery) is OUT.
- LaMarcus Aldridge (left knee contusion) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Kawhi Leonard (return from injury management) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 16-19 against the Spurs in the regular season (11-8 at home, 5-11 away) and 10-8 against them in the playoffs (7-2 at home, 3-6 away).
- In nine seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Spurs once, lost it four times, and tied four times.
- The Thunder has lost the last five regular season games against the Spurs in San Antonio.
- Oklahoma City is 2-1 against San Antonio this season (2-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- Oklahoma City most recently lost to the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday, and San Antonio has lost two games in a row.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 in the last 10 games, and San Antonio is 6-4.
- Oklahoma City is 18-19 on the road, while San Antonio is 29-8 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 25-21 against the Western Conference, while San Antonio is 25-20.
- Oklahoma City is 0-1 coming off of three days of rest, while San Antonio is 27-17 coming off of one day of rest.
Be sure to check out this week’s episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys.