Tip-Off: 1 PM CT
Location: TD Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is on a season-tying 7-game win streak after utterly dominating the Heat in Miami on Friday night, and now they turn their attention to Eastern Conference foe Boston Celtics.
The Boston Celtics are playing some of their best basketball of the season lately, so the Thunder will need bring their best play for an odd afternoon tip-off.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Kyrie Irving
- SG: Marcus Smart
- SF: Jayson Tatum
- PF: Marcus Morris
- C: Al Horford
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Jabari Bird (personal reasons) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 12-9 against the Celtics (5-6 at home, 7-3 on the road).
- After losing four of the first five games against the Celtics once arriving in Oklahoma, the Thunder has won 11 of the last 16.
- The Thunder has won the season series with the Celtics 4 times, lost it twice, and tied 4 times.
- The Thunder lost the season series to the Celtics 0-2 a year ago.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Celtics so far this season (0-1 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 7 consecutive games, the NBA’s longest active win streak, while the Celtics are on a 3-game win streak.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Boston is also 8-2 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 16-11 on the road while Boston is 21-6 at home.
- The Thunder has won 4 straight road games while the Celtics have won 6 straight home games.
- Oklahoma City is 15-4 against the Eastern Conference while Boston is 9-9 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 18-12 after one day of rest while Boston is 22-11 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 2-4 (2-3 at home, 0-1 on the road) on Sunday this season while the Celtics are 1-1 (1-0 at home, 0-1 on the road) on Sunday this season.
- The Thunder is 1-0 (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road) in February while the Celtics are 1-0 (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Boston Celtics Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.