Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder saw their 7-game winning streak come to an end on Sunday when they fell to the Celtics 134-129 in Boston. Tonight, the Thunder looks to get back on track as they host the Orlando Magic.
The Thunder and the Magic faced off in Orlando just one week ago, and after an oddly close game in which the Thunder trailed by 3 entering the fourth quarter, OKC roared back to win 126-117. The Magic has picked up two solid wins over the Indiana Pacer and the Brooklyn Nets since last week, however, so the Thunder needs to start this one off strong and get back on track with winning.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: D.J. Augustin
- SG: Evan Fournier
- SF: Aaron Gordon
- PF: Jonathan Isaac
- C: Nikola Vučević
- Abdel Nader (sick) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Mo Bamba (sore left lower leg) is OUT.
- Timofey Mozgov (right knee surgery) is OUT.
- Jonathan Simmons (abdominal strain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 14-7 against the Magic in the regular season (9-1 at home, 5-6 on the road).
- In 10 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Magic 4 times, lost it once, and tied it 5 times.
- The Thunder split the season series 1-1 last year (1-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 9 consecutive matchups with the Magic at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- The Thunder most recently lost to the Celtics on Sunday while the Magic is on a 2-game win streak.
- Oklahoma City is 7-3 in their last 10 while Orlando is 3-7 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 17-7 at home while Orlando is 8-16 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 15-5 against the Eastern Conference while Orlando is 6-16 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 18-13 after 1 day of rest while Orlando is 3-7 after 2 days of rest.
- The Thunder is 3-4 (2-1 at home, 1-3 on the road) on Tuesday this season while the Magic is 1-2 (1-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 (0-0 at home, 1-1 on the road) in February while the Magic is 1-0 (1-0 at home, 0-0) on the road.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Orlando Magic Official Game Notes