Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder dropped a fourth consecutive game lost name in a 116-102 loss to the Spurs in San Antonio. The streak is the Thunder’s worst since starting the season 0-4, and with only 20 games left in the regular season, now is not the time to squander golden opportunities. Tonight should be considered one of those golden opportunities as the Thunder hosts the Memphis the Grizzlies.
The two teams met a little under a month ago in OKC, and the Thunder had no problem with the Grizzlies as they ran their way to an easy 117-95 victory at home. Memphis is currently 25-39, and they have cemented themselves at the bottom of the league as the lowest scoring team. OKC’s defense has been the issue as of late, so perhaps tonight could be a time spent focusing on getting back to the basics of what makes this team great.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Dennis Schröder
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Mike Conley
- SG: Avery Bradley
- SF: Justin Holiday
- PF: Bruno Caboclo
- C: Jonas Valanciunas
- Paul George (sore right shoulder) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Kyle Anderson (right shoulder soreness) is OUT.
- Avery Bradley (right ankle and right knee soreness) is PROBABLE.
- Dillon Brooks (right toe injury) is OUT.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (right deep thigh bruise) is OUT.
- CJ Miles (right hip soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Ivan Rabb (right heel soreness) is DOUBTFUL.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 24-14 against the Grizzlies (13-5 at home, 10-9 on the road) in the regular season and 9-10 in the playoffs (6-5 at home, 3-5 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Grizzlies 7 times and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder went 4-0 against the Grizzlies last season (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Grizzlies so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 8 matchups in a row against the Grizzlies and 10 of the last 11, as well as 7 consecutive at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- The Thunder has lost 4 games in a row while the Grizzlies defeated the Mavericks last night in Dallas.
- The Thunder is 5-5 in the last 10 games, and the Grizzlies are 4-6 in the last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 21-9 at home while Memphis is 10-22 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 22-18 against the Western Conference while Memphis is 17-22.
- The Thunder is 5-3 in the second game of a back-to-back while the Grizzlies are 2-7 in the same situation.
- The Thunder is 2-5 (2-3 at home, 0-2 on the road) on Sundays while the Grizzlies are 3-3 (0-1 at home, 3-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road) in March while the Grizzlies are 1-0 (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Memphis Grizzlies Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.