Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Vivint Smart Home Arena (Salt Lake City, Utah)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is in their worst slide of the season having won just 3 of their last 10 games, and the schedule is not getting any easier. After dropping 2 of 3 games on the road, OKC completes their road trip tonight in Salt Lake City as they take on the Utah Jazz.
The last time these two mets, the Thunder edged the Jazz in OKC 148-147 in double overtime. Since then, the Thunder has gone 2-6, but the Jazz have gone 5-2. The Thunder has fallen to the four seed in the West, and the Jazz have stayed steady at the six.
This game has major playoff implications considering how close the teams are in the standings, but the Thunder already has the season series locked up 3-0, so they have the tiebreaker there. Still, OKC needs a win badly, and heading back home with a win in the final leg of a road trip would be a good way to start a new winning streak.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Donovan Mitchell
- SG: Royce O’Neale
- SF: Joe Ingles
- PF: Derrick Favors
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Tony Bradley (right knee surgery) is OUT.
- Dante Exum (left ankle sprain) is PROBABLE.
- Raul Neto (left hamstring tightness) is OUT.
- Ricky Rubio (left hip tightness) is OUT.
- Ekpe Udoh (back spasms) is PROBABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 30-12 against the Jazz (19-2 at home, 11-10 away) in the regular season and 2-4 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 8 times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder won the season series 3-1 (2-0 at home, 1-1 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder is 3-0 against the Jazz so far this season (2-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder most recently lost to the Clippers in LA on Friday night while the Jazz most recently lost to the Grizzlies in Memphis on Friday night.
- The Thunder is 3-7 in the last 10 games while the Jazz are 6-4 in the last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 18-17 on the road while Utah is 21-11 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 24-20 against the Western Conference while Utah is 23-19
- The Thunder is 9-4 in games after two days of rest while the Jazz are 5-8 after two days of rest.
- The Thunder is 8-1 (6-0 at home, 2-1 on the road) on Mondays while the Jazz are 2-9 (1-5 at home, 1-4 on the road).
- The Thunder is 2-3 (1-0 at home, 1-3 on the road) in March while the Jazz are 2-2 (1-1 at home, 1-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 3-6 (2-2 at home, 1-4 on the road) since the All-Star Break while the Jazz are 5-3 (3-1 at home, 2-2 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Utah Jazz Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.