Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: FedEx Forum (Memphis, Tennessee)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
After losing 4 straight and 5 of the last 16, the Oklahoma City Thunder was able to pick up a 116-109 win over the Raptors in Toronto. The victory came primarily due to the Thunder’s ability to force 21 turnovers and knock down 20 shots from deep. Next up for the Thunder is a matchup with the Grizzlies in Memphis.
The Grizzlies are nowhere near the playoffs, but they have played with the traditional Memphis grit lately. The Thunder cannot take this game lightly, and a strong start would go a long way in terms of picking up another win.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Mike Conley
- SG: Tyler Dorsey
- SF: Justin Holiday
- PF: Bruno Caboclo
- C: Jonas Valanciunas
- Paul George (sore right shoulder) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Kyle Anderson (right shoulder soreness) is OUT.
- Avery Bradley (right shin contusion) is OUT.
- Dillon Brooks (right toe injury) is OUT.
- Mike Conley (left thigh soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (right deep thigh bruise) is OUT.
- CJ Miles (left foot injury) is OUT.
- Joakim Noah (right knee soreness) is DOUBTFUL.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 25-14 against the Grizzlies (14-5 at home, 10-9 on the road) in the regular season and 9-10 in the playoffs (6-5 at home, 3-5 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Grizzlies 7 times and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder went 4-0 against the Grizzlies last season (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Grizzlies so far this season (2-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 9 consecutive games against the Grizzlies, including the last 3 played at FedEx Forum.
- The Thunder most recently defeated the Toronto Raptors on Friday while the Grizzlies have lost two in a row.
- The Thunder is 4-6 in the last 10 games while the Grizzlies are 5-5 in the last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 20-18 on the road while Memphis is 19-18 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 25-21 against the Western Conference while Memphis is 20-24.
- The Thunder is 10-4 after two days of rest while the Grizzlies are 16-28 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 8-2 (6-1 at home, 2-1 on the road) on Mondays while the Grizzlies are 3-9 (2-3 at home, 1-6 on the road).
- The Thunder is 5-7 (2-3 at home, 3-4 on the road) in March while the Grizzlies are 5-5 (4-1 at home, 1-4 on the road).
- The Thunder is 6-10 (3-5 at home, 3-5 on the road) since the All-Star Break while the Grizzlies are 6-8 (5-3 at home, 1-5 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Memphis Grizzlies Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, and Stitcher.