The Sooners are looking to improve to 7-0 on the season when they host West Virginia this weekend for Homecoming. We’ve got plenty of discussion on that game plus why you shouldn’t worry about Lincoln Riley to the NFL rumors and which conference has the best opportunity to place two teams in the College Football Playoff.
Discussion Points For This Episode
- Lincoln Riley to the NFL rumors. Reasons why it is going to happen and reasons not to worry about it.
- Oklahoma’s defense vs. the Mountaineer offense.
- Oklahoma’s offense vs. the Mountaineer defense.
- Key players on both sides of the ball for the Sooners.
- Breaking down college football’s undefeated teams. Why the S.E.C. won’t get two teams in and which conference actually could do so.
- Big 12 rundown and predictions.
- Oklahoma/West Virginia score prediction
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland