Tip-Off: 9 PM CT
Location: Golden 1 Center (Sacramento, California)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-12) is riding a season-long win streak of 3 games right now, and with the way they have been playing lately, they very well could extend that streak as they take on the Sacramento Kings (10-13) on the road tonight.
The Thunder is currently sitting at 7th in the West, and with the way they are playing, could certainly make the playoffs by the end of the season. The Kings, on the other hand, look like they have in recent years: on the brink of breakthrough, but not quite there.
The Kings have a solid young core surrounded by the likes of De’Aaron Fox, Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III, and Bogdan Bogdanovic, but Sacramento has been unable to put it all together to even make the playoffs.
The Kings are particularly thin down low, and with the way that the Thunder bigs have been playing lately, they should have a major impact in tonight’s matchup.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Abdel Nader
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Cory Joseph
- SG: Buddy Hield
- SF: Harrison Barnes
- PF: Nemanja Bjelica
- C: Richaun Holmes
- Deonte Burton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Hamidou Diallo (hyperextended right elbow, sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (right hip soreness) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Marvin Bagley III (right thumb fracture) is PROBABLE.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (right knee contusion) is PROBABLE.
- De’Aaron Fox (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Cory Joseph (lower back soreness) is PROBABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 30-10 against the Kings (17-3 at home, 13-7 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series against the Kings 9 times, lost it once, and tied it once.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Kings last season (0-2 at home, 1-1 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.