Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Pepsi Center (Denver, Colorad)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-13) is fresh off a 94-93 loss to the Sacramento Kings (11-14) on Wednesday night, and tonight, they wrap up a 4-game road trip as they take on the Denver Nuggets (15-8).
The Nuggets are one of the top-tier teams in the West based on both talent and record, but they are in a bit of a rut as they have lost 5 of their last 7 outing. During that stretch, they played a tough schedule against some of the league’s top teams, but every game is a fresh slate, and the Nuggets have one of the best defenses in the NBA.
The matchup to watch is Steven Adams against Nikola Jokic, who has torched Adams time and time again over the last couple of years. If the Thunder comes out strong tonight, they may be able to sneak out of Denver with a win, but they are going to rely heavily on the Big Kiwi to keep Jokic in check.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Abdel Nader
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Jamal Murray
- SG: Gary Harris
- SF: Will Barton
- PF: Paul Millsap
- C: Nikola Jokic
- Deonte Burton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Hamidou Diallo (hyperextended right elbow, sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (right hip soreness) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Paul Millsap (right quadricep strain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 21-22 against the Nuggets (14-9 at home, 7-13 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series with the Nuggets 6 times and lost it 5 times.
- The Thunder went 0-4 (0-2 at home, 0-2 on the road) against the Nuggets last season.
- The Thunder has lost 8 of the last 9 matchups against the Nuggets overall, including 4 straight in Denver.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.