Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (14-14) won their third consecutive game, moving to .500 for the first time this season, as they soundly defeated the Phoenix Suns 126-108 on Friday night.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts Paul George and the Los Angeles Clippers (22-9). The Thunder played the Clippers in a close game in Los Angeles earlier season, and this is George’s first game back in OKC since being traded to LA last summer, so it could be a game full of different emotions.
No matter how you feel about Paul George, all Thunder fans can agree that Sam Presti did a great job of bringing in a haul from the Clippers in exchange for George.
Tonight’s game will likely come down to who has the better bench. LA has a stacked second unit, but if OKC’s young backups can hang around, the Thunder could gift fans an early Christmas present with a win over a Western Conference powerhouse.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Patrick Beverley
- SG: Landry Shamet
- SF: Maurice Harkless
- PF: Paul George
- C: Ivica Zubac
- Hamidou Diallo (hyperextended right elbow, sprain) is OUT.
- Luguentz Dort (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- JaMychal Green (tailbone contusion) is OUT.
- Kawhi Leonard (injury management) is DOUBTFUL.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 22-19 against the Clippers (13-7 at home, 9-12 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Clippers 4 times, tied 4 times, and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Clippers so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won the last 5 matchups with the Clippers at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.