Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (23-17) overcame a tough start on Monday night to defeat the Timberwolves (15-24) in Minnesota 117-104, and with a tough matchup tonight, they need to play with the same energy that they had in the second half.
Tonight, OKC hosts the reigning NBA champion Toronto Raptors (25-14). The Thunder defeated the Raptors in Toronto just a couple of weeks ago in a nail-biter, and tonight’s matchup will likely be a close one as well. Both the Thunder and the Raptors are dealing with some injuries to key players, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Terrance Ferguson
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Kyle Lowry
- SG: Norman Powell
- SF: OG Anunoby
- PF: Pascal Siakim
- C: Marc Gasol
- Luguentz Dort (G League – Two Way) is OUT.
- Abdel Nader (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Nerlens Noel (left ankjle sprain) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Marc Gasol (left hamstring strain) is PROBABLE.
- Dewan Hernandez (right ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Shamorie Ponds (G League – Two Way) is OUT.
- Fred VanVleet (right hamstring strain) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 13-8 against the Raptors in the regular season (6-5 at home, 7-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series with the Raptors 4 times, lost it once, and tied it 6 times.
- The Thunder has lost 3 of the last 4 matchups with the Raptors at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Raptors so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.