Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (40-24) rallied from 18 down in the first half on Sunday to pick up a 105-104 win over the Boston Celtics (42-21). The win was the Thunder’s 3rd consecutive on the road to cap a 3-game road trip.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts division rival Utah Jazz (41-23). OKC and Utah split the first two matchups of the season, both of which were played in Salt Lake City.
This game has an slightly larger impact than a normal game because it is a divisional matchup, but because of where the Thunder and the Jazz are in the Western Conference standings, it will also decide whether or not Utah stays at number 4 in the West or if OKC will pass them to move up to number 4.
The Thunder and the Jazz are very different teams, but they are very close in both offensive and defensive ratings, so this game very well could come down to the final shot.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Mike Conley
- SG: Donovan Mitchell
- SF: Royce O’Neale
- PF: Bojan Bogdanović
- C: Rudy Gobert
- Darius Bazley (right knee bone bruise) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left knee injury recovery) is OUT.
- Jarrell Brantley (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Rudy Gobert (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Emmanuel Mudiay (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Miye Oni (G League assignment) is OUT.
- Nigel Williams-Goss (left quad contusion) is OUT.
- Justin Wright-Foreman (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 32-13 (19-2 at home, 13-11 on the road) against the Jazz in the regular season and 2-4 (2-1 at home, 0-3 on the road) in the playoffs.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Jazz 9 times, lost it once, and tied once.
- The Thunder swept the Jazz 4-0 last season (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Jazz so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-1 on the road).
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.