The Dallas Cowboys have long been a popular team in the Sooner State but they may have just become even more so. Selecting two Sooners in last week’s NFL Draft brought on a bunch of enthusiasm within the Oklahoma fanbase.
Episode Talking Points
- General thoughts on the overall Dallas draft class.
- Where does CeeDee Lamb fit in the offense?
- Do you feel he’s ready to make an immediate impact?
- Thoughts on Jerry Jones wanting him to wear #88
- Dak Prescott contract status
- Best offense in the NFC East?
- Was Neville Gallimore a steal in the third round? 5.1) How significant is that Gallimore has Gerald McCoy to learn from?
- Overall thoughts on the defense. Do they need more pieces or are you confident in this unit the way it is.
We’d love for you join in on the conversation. Hit us up with your comments and questions about this episode, or suggestions for future episodes by using the comments section below. You can also hit us up on Twitter @SportsHeartland.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland