Oklahoma City 98 – Houston 111
Backs are firmly against the wall for Oklahoma City as they find themselves in on 0-2 hole against the Houston Rockets. There were some positives in Thursday’s loss with SGA becoming the second youngest player in OKC franchise history to score 30-plus points in a playoff game. The bad definitely outweighed the good though, resulting in the loss. We definitely get into all of that, and more, in this latest installment of the Thunder Nation Podcast.
Episode Talking Points
- SGA bounces back
- Schroder struggles in the 4th
- Dort’s impressive playoff debut
- Who is more important to their team, Westbrook or Dort?
- The Steven Adams enigma (play him or not?)
- Chris Paul has to be better
- Billy Donovan has to make adjustments
- The bench is absent
- Is the series over?
We’d love to include you in the conversation as well. Feel free to let us know where you agree or disagree by using the comments section below.
Don’t have time to watch the video? You can also find us on the following platforms. Please feel free to hit that subscribe button.
Follow us on Twitter: @SportsHeartland