Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, OK)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
Home court advantage is definitely a thing, and perhaps it’s more apparent now than ever as the Oklahoma City Thunder cannot seem to pick up a win at home. On Wednesday, OKC was blown out at the 128-99 against the Lakers.
Perhaps the Thunder can pickup their first home win tonight as former head coach Billy Donovan makes his return to the ‘Peake with his new team, the Chicago Bulls.
Donovan has done a solid job with the Bulls so far. Chicago’s 4-7 record is a bit deceiving as they have played a pretty tough schedule so far. The Bulls are similar to the Thunder in that they are extremely young, have an extremely talented guard leading the team, and don’t exactly have high expectations for this season.
The Thunder is considered a narrow favorite in tonight’s matchup, so expect this one to come down to the wire.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: George Hill
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Isaiah Roby
- PG: Coby White
- SG: Zach Lavine
- SF: Otto Porter Jr.
- PF: Patrick Williams
- C: Wendell Carter Jr.
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Darius Bazley is QUESTIONABLE (sprained right ankle).
- Al Horford is OUT (personal reasons).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Devon Dotson is OUT (not with team).
- Chandler Hutchison is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Luke Kornet is OUT (not with team).
- Otto Porter Jr. is PROBABLE (strained lower back).
- Tomas Satoransky is OUT (not with team; self-isolating).
- Garrett Temple is QUESTIONABLE (sprained right ankle).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 15-8 against the Bulls (8-4 at home, 7-4 away).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Bulls 4 times, lost it once, and tied 6 times.
- The Thunder won the season series 2-0 (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road) a year ago.