Tip-Off: 3 PM CT
Location: Staples Center (Los Angeles, California)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
Just two days ago, the Oklahoma City Thunder dropped a 120-106 decision to the Los Angeles Clippers at Staples Center, and now the Thunder gets another shot at the Clippers in the exact same location.
The Thunder is currently in the thick of the toughest part of their schedule this season, and with it is going to come plenty of losses. Still without Al Horford, OKC has no real interior presence, and with that comes a number of issues. Teams continue to destroy the Thunder in the paint and on the glass, and until a personnel change occurs, I’m not sure what else can be expected.
On Friday, the Clippers managed 56 points in the paint and 16 second-chance points, not to mention outrebounding OKC 48-29. Simply put, if the Thunder wants to stand a chance in today’s matchup, they’re going to have to win the battle down low.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: George Hill
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Isaiah Roby
- PG: Patrick Beverley
- SG: Paul George
- SF: Kawhi Leonard
- PF: Nicolas Batum
- C: Serge Ibaka
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Josh Hall (health and safety protocols).
- Al Horford is OUT (personal reasons).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Jay Scrubb is OUT (foot).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 23-22 against the Clippers (14-8 at home, 9-14 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Clippers 4 times, tied 4 times, and lost 4 times.
- The Thunder went 1-3 against the Clippers last season (1-1 at home, 0-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Clippers so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).