Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Paycom Center (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is on a two-game winning streak, if you want to call it that, which is a miracle in itself when you consider the 73-point loss that capped an 8-game losing streak. Two consecutive road wins shows a lot of heart, and now the Thunder is back at the Paycom Center to take on the Los Angeles Lakers for the third time already this season.
In the first two meetings, the Lakers jumped out to massive leads, but both times OKC was able to rally and come away with the victory. Los Angeles has struggled to a mediocre 13-13 record, while OKC has obviously not really emphasized winning on a regular basis. Despite the Lakers’ struggles, their veteran experience alone should be enough to take care of the youthful Thunder, but based on the first two meetings, you never know what OKC is capable of, particularly in front of the fans at home.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Josh Giddey
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Avery Bradley
- SF: Talen Horton-Tucker
- PF: Lebron James
- C: Anthony Davis
- Vit Krejci is OUT (G League — On Assignment).
- Aaron Wiggins is OUT (G League — Two-Way).
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (right ankle injury recovery).
- Chaundee Brown Jr. is OUT (G League — Two-Way).
- Jay Huff is OUT (G League — Two-Way).
- Kendrick Nunn is OUT (right knee bone bruise).
- Rajon Rondo is OUT (Gastroenteritis).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 26-21 against the Lakers (14-9 at home, 12-12 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Lakers 7 times, lost 5 times, and tied once.
- The Thunder went 0-3 (0-1 at home, 0-2 on the road) against the Lakers last season.
- The Thunder is 2-0 (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road) against the Lakers so far this season.