The Oklahoma City Thunder has yet to pick up a win at home in 2022, but tonight might be the night as they host the Indiana Pacers. Despite a 6-game losing streak, one could make the argument that the Thunder isn’t playing terrible basketball considering how close some of their losses are. The goal of tanking seems to be the priority, but competing and developing go right along with that, and that’s exactly what OKC is doing well.
After trailing by as many as 28 in the third quarter against the Bulls on Monday, the Thunder rallied to nearly win the game before losing by a single point. The competition drops off a bit tonight in the Pacers, who are 17-32 on the season and dealing with a ton of injuries. The Thunder has barely been the expected winner in a game this season, but as of now, they are a 1-point favorite over the Pacers. It should be a good one.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Aaron Wiggins
- SF: Josh Giddey
- PF: Luguentz Dort
- C: Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
- PG: Caris LaVert
- SG: Chris Duarte
- SF: Justin Holiday
- PF: Torrey Craig
- C: Domantas Sabonis
- Derrick Favors is OUT (sore lower back).
- Vit Krejci is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Isaiah Roby is OUT (G League – on assignment).
- Paul Watson is OUT (G League – two-way).
- Malcolm Brogdon is OUT (sore right achilles).
- T.J. McConnell is out (ligament surgery in right wrist).
- Domantas Sabonis is QUESTIONABLE (sprained left ankle).
- Myles Turner is OUT (stress reaction in left foot).
- T.J. Warren is OUT (fractured left navicular).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 11-14 against the Pacers (7-4 at home, 4-10 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Pacers 3 times, lost it 4 times, and tied 6 times.
- The Thunder lost the season series 0-2 (0-1 at home, 0-1 on the road) last season.
- The Thunder has lost 4 in a row to the Pacers.