Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, OK)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder are riding the NBA’s best active win streak with six consecutive wins, and they are quickly beginning to look like one of the best teams in the league. After knocking off the Houston Rockets and the Toronto Raptors, the Thunder are finally being talked about like the team that so many people thought they were going to be, and if they keep playing at this pace, it will be as if the early season blunders will be all but forgotten.
Tonight, the Thunder plays host to the Milwaukee Bucks, who have hovered around .500 for most of the season. The Bucks have struggled specifically as of late, losing five of their last eight games, and some of those losses have been against really bad teams, but they picked up a nice win last night over the Minnesota Timberwolves after trailing by as many as 20 points at one point. The Thunder should be able to pick up a win tonight as long as they continue playing the consistent basketball that they have been lately, but the Bucks will be a tough matchup, nevertheless.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Josh Huestis
- SF: Andre Roberson
- PF: Carmelo Anthony
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Eric Bledsoe
- SG: Tony Snell
- SF: Khris Middleton
- PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C: John Henson
- Paul George (right knee soreness) is OUT.
- Jabari Parker (post-surgery, left knee) is OUT.
- Mirza Teletovic (pulmonary emboli) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 11-7 against the Bucks in the regular season (5-3 at home, 6-4 on the road).
- In nine seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Bucks three times, lost it once, and tied it five times.
- The Thunder defeated the Bucks in Milwaukee 110-91 in Milwaukee on October 31, 2017.
- The Thunder has won five of the last six matchups with the Bucks, as well as the last four matchups in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City has won six games in a row, the longest winning streak of the season for the Thunder and the longest active winning streak in the NBA. Milwaukee beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 102-96 last night.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in the last 10 games, while Milwaukee is 5-5.
- Oklahoma City is 14-4 at home, while Milwaukee is 6-9 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 9-6 against the Eastern Conference, while Milwaukee is 11-5 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 13-9 in games where there is one day of rest, while Milwaukee is 3-3 in the second game of a back-to-back.
Be sure to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys.
Article written by Zack Low. Follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter & Instagram, and give us a like on Facebook.