Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Talking Stick Resort Arena (Phoenix, AZ)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder has won their last two games by a lot of points, and they are one of the league’s hottest teams at this point. Tonight, the Thunder will play the Phoenix Suns, who are one of the league’s coldest teams, ironically enough.
These teams have met twice already this season, and neither matchup has been very close. The Thunder is the better team top to bottom, and they have dominated so far, but beating a team three times in such a short amount of time can be a challenge. OKC needs to take this game as seriously as any other and continue their winning trend in the absence of Russell Westbrook, who is due back any game now.
- PG: Dennis Schröder
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Isaiah Canaan
- SG: Devin Booker
- SF: Mikal Bridges
- PF: T.J. Warren
- C: DeAndre Ayton
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Russell Westbrook (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Trevor Arizona (personal reasons) is not with the team.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 25-12 against the Suns (16-4 at home, 9-8 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Suns 7 times, tied once, and lost twice.
- The Thunder won the season series with the Suns 2-1 a year ago.
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Suns so far this season (2-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder hast lost 3 of the last 4 games against the Suns in Phoenix.
- The Thunder has won two games in a row and is 9-1 in the last 10, while the Suns most recently defeated the San Antonio Spurs to move to 2-8 in their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 3-3 on the road while Phoenix is 3-5 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 5-4 against the Western Conference while Phoenix is 3-8.
- Oklahoma City is 2-1 after two days of rest while Phoenix is 0-3 in the same situation.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Phoenix Suns Official Game Notes