Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder is coming off perhaps their most impressive win of the season, a 123-95 victory over the Golden State Warriors in Oakland. The win was only the second in the last 10 matchups in Oakland against the Warriors, and this one was especially convincing.
Tonight, the Thunder is back at home to play host to the Charlotte Hornets. These two teams met just a little over three weeks ago, and the Thunder emerged victorious 111-107 despite trailing by 19 points midway through the third quarter.
Since then, the Charlotte Hornets have seen Kemba Walker explode for games of 60 and 43 points as they have won 5 of their last 8 games. Keeping Walker in check will be key to a Thunder victory tonight.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Kemba Walker
- SG: Nicholas Batum
- SF: Jeremy Lamb
- PF: Marvin Williams
- C: Cody Zeller
- Alex Abrines (illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Hamidou Diallo (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (left ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Willy Hernangomez (ankle sprain) is PROBABLE.
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (right ankle sprain) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 15-5 against the Hornets (8-2 at home, 7-3 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the regular season series against the Hornets six times, lost it once, and tied it four times.
- The Thunder split the season series with the Hornets 1-1 last season.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Hornets so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has lost the last two games against the Hornets at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- The Thunder most recently defeated the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday while the Hornets have won 2 in a row.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Charlotte is 6-4 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 6-2 at home while Charlotte is 3-5 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 against the Eastern Conference while Charlotte is 0-1 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 6-3 after one day of rest while Charlotte is 6-4 in the same situation.
- The Thunder is 1-1 on Friday night while the Hornets are 2-1.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Charlotte Hornets Official Game Notes