Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: United Center (Chicago, Illinois)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder rolled to their fourth consecutive win on Wednesday in the largest comeback in franchise history. After trailing by 20 early in the fourth quarter, Paul George scored 25 of the Thunder’s final 29 points in the last 7:11 of the game to bring the Thunder back and seal the game 114-112 with a three-point shot with 3.1 seconds left on the clock.
Tonight, the Thunder takes on the Bulls in Chicago to wrap up a road trip before heading back home. The Bulls are one of the worst teams in the entire NBA at 5-20, and OKC is heavily favored headed into tonight.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ryan Arcidiacono
- SG: Zach LaVine
- SF: Justin Holiday
- PF: Lauri Markkanen
- C: Wendell Carter Jr.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Kris Dunn (left ankle surgery) is OUT.
- Bobby Portis (right MCL strain) is DOUBTFUL.
- Denzel Valentine ( left ankle surgery) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 12-7 against the Bulls (6-4 at home, 4-4 away).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Bulls 4 times, lost it once, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder won the season series 2-0 (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder has won 2 in a row at the United Center.
- The Thunder has won 4 consecutive games while the Bulls have lost 7 in a row.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Chicago is 1-9 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 7-4 on the road while Chicago is 3-9 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 9-1 against the Eastern Conference while Chicago is 1-9 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 9-3 after one day of rest while Chicago is 2-14 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 3-1 on Friday night while the Bulls are 0-5 on Friday night.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Chicago Bulls Official Game Notes