Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder was able to hold on for a 110-104 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night at the ‘Peake. The win could not have come at a better time for OKC as they had lost 3 of their previous 4.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Chicago Bulls, who defeated the Thunder 114-112 in Chicago just 10 days ago. OKC had no business losing that game, and the Bulls are still one of the worst teams in the league, so the Thunder should take care of business early tonight rather than let Chicago hang around and make a game of it.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ryan Arcidiacono
- SG: Kris Dunn
- SF: Justin Holiday
- PF: Lauri Markkanen
- C: Wendell Carter Jr.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Zach Lavine (left ankle injury) is OUT.
- Jabari Parker (stomach illness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Denzel Valentine ( left ankle surgery) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 12-8 against the Bulls (6-4 at home, 4-5 away).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Bulls 4 times, lost it once, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder won the season series 2-0 (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Bulls so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder recently defeated the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday night while the Bulls defeated the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday.
- Oklahoma City is 6-4 in their last 10 while Chicago is 2-8 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 11-3 at home while Chicago is 3-12 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 9-2 against the Eastern Conference while Chicago is 3-10 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 9-6 after one day of rest while Chicago is 3-15 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 4-1 on Monday night while the Bulls are 1-5.
- The Thunder is 4-3 in December while the Bulls are 2-5.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Chicago Bulls Official Game Notes