Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is enjoying one of their best stretches of the season as they won have 8 of their last 9 after defeating the Orlando Magic at home on Tuesday. Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Grizzlies are 22-33 on the season, and they have not performed well as of late. Since sitting at 18-16, Memphis has won just 4 of their last 21 games, and things don’t look to improve any time soon.
The Thunder’s offense has been rolling for a while now, but the defense has taken a step back. Tonight would be a good opportunity to work on locking in on defense and cleaning up the little things.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Mike Conley
- SG: Justin Holiday
- SF: Julian Washburn
- PF: Jaren Jackson Jr.
- C: Ivan Rabb
- Alex Abrines (personal) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Kyle Anderson (right shoulder soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Dillon Brooks (right toe injury) is OUT.
- Omri Casspi (right meniscus injury) is OUT.
- JaMychal Green (left knee soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Joakim Noah (right heel soreness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Chandler Parsons is NOT WITH TEAM.
- Garrett Temple (left shoulder sprain) is DOUBTFUL.
- Yuta Watanabe (left ankle soreness) is PROBABLE
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 23-14 against the Grizzlies (13-5 at home, 10-9 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Grizzlies 7 times and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder went 4-0 against the Grizzlies last season (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 7 matchups in a row against the Grizzlies and 9 of the last 10.
- The Thunder most recently defeated the Orlando Magic on Tuesday while the Grizzlies are on a 2-game win streak.
- Oklahoma City is 8-2 in their last 10 while Memphis is 3-7 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 18-7 at home while Memphis is 9-19 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 18-14 against the Western Conference while Memphis is 14-19 against the Western Conference.
- Oklahoma City is 19-13 after 1 day of rest while Memphis is 12-25 after 1 day of rest.
- The Thunder is 3-3 (2-2 at home, 1-1 on the road) on Thursday this season while the Grizzlies are 0-0 (0-0 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 2-1 (1-0 at home, 1-1 on the road) in February while the Grizzlies are 2-1 (1-0 at home, 1-1) on the road.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Memphis Grizzlies Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.