Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-14) have lost two games in a row after winning 5 of their previous 7, but they have a chance to get back on track as they host the Chicago Bulls (10-18) tonight.
Tonight’s matchup is the first of a four-game home stand, and the Thunder has 3 very winnable games this week, starting with the Bulls tonight, followed by the Grizzlies on Wednesday and the Suns on Friday.
As evidenced in the matchup with the Denver Nuggets on Saturday, the Thunder plays about as well as their defense does, so that should be their focus over the next week as they continue to improve and grow as a team.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Abdel Nader
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Zach Lavine
- SG: Tomáš Satoranský
- SF: Kris Dunn
- PF: Lauri Markkanen
- C: Wendell Carter Jr.
- Deonte Burton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Hamidou Diallo (hyperextended right elbow, sprain) is OUT.
- Terrance Ferguson (right hip soreness) is OUT.
- Kevin Hervey (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (G-League Assignment) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (right elbow discomfort) is PROBABLE.
- Wendell Carter Jr (tailbone contusion) is PROBABLE.
- Kris Dun (right patellar tendon maintenance) is PROBABLE.
- Daniel Gafford (right hamstring tightness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Chandler Hutchison (right shoulder soreness) is DOUBTFUL.
- Zach Lavine (right shin contusion, right shoulder strain) is PROBABLE.
- Adam Mokoka (G-League assignment) is OUT.
- Otto Porter Jr. (left foot fracture) is OUT.
- Tomas Satoransky (left toe soreness) is PROBABLE.
- Max Strus (G-League assignment) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 13-8 against the Bulls (7-4 at home, 4-5 away).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Bulls 4 times, lost it once, and tied 6 times.
- The Thunder split the season series 1-1 (1-0 at home, 0-1 on the road) a year ago.
- The Thunder has won two in a row against the Bulls at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.