Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (37-23) is fresh off their worst loss of not just the season but in franchise history as they fell 133-86 to the Milwaukee Bucks (52-9) last Friday night. After three days of rest, perhaps OKC can rebound with a win.
Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Los Angeles Clippers (41-19), who are riding a 4-game win streak, which includes victories over the Denver Nuggets (41-19) and the Philadelphia 76ers (37-24). Tonight’s matchup is going to be a tough one for OKC, but it would be great timing to knock off one of the league’s best, all while rebounding from a historic loss.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Patrick Beverley
- SG: Paul George
- SF: Kawhi Leonard
- PF: Marcus Morris
- C: Ivica Zubac
- Darius Bazley (right knee bone bruise) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (return to play management) is OUT.
- Mfiondu Kabengele (G League assignment) is OUT.
- Terance Mann(G League assignment) is OUT.
- Jonathan Matley (G League; two-way) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 23-19 against the Clippers (14-7 at home, 9-12 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Clippers 4 times, tied 4 times, and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Clippers so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won the last 6 matchups with the Clippers at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Stitcher.