Tip-Off: 8 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
Despite ending the franchise-tying 14-game losing streak against the Boston Celtics on Tuesday, the Oklahoma City Thunder is just one game away from playoff elimination. Tonight, the Thunder hosts the New Orleans Pelicans, who are currently on the outside looking in on an opportunity at the playoffs.
This season, the 7-10 seeds in both conferences will participate in a play-in tournament for the 7th and 8th seeds in the NBA Playoffs, and the Pelicans are sitting in 11th place in the West, 4 games behind the Golden State Warriors. Time is ticking, and with just a few weeks left in the regular season, New Orleans has no time to waste. If they are going to make a playoff push, it has to be now.
- PG: Théo Maledon
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Aleksej Pokuševski
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Moses Brown
- PG: Lonzo Ball
- SG: Eric Bledsoe
- SF: Brandon Ingram
- PF: Zion Williamson
- C: Willy Hernangomez
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is OUT (plantar fasciitis in right foot).
- Mike Muscala is OUT (right ankle sprain).
- Steven Adam is OUT (sprained right first MTP).
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker is OUT (left high ankle sprain).
- Josh Hart is OUT (right thumb surgery).
- Marcos Louzada Silva is OUT (not with team).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 29-16 against the Pelicans (16-7 at home, 13-9 on the road).
- The Thunder has won the season series with the Pelicans 8 times, tied it once, and lost it 3 times.
- The Thunder swept the Pelicans 4-0 in the regular season last year (2-0 at home, 2-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Pelicans so far this season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).