The Oklahoma City Thunder is ROLLING right now, winning 4 of their last 5, and looking good while they do it. All four wins have been by double digits, and the lone loss was a single-digit decision against the Miami Heat. The Thunder wraps up a 4-game road trip tonight as they take on the Brooklyn Nets.
The Nets will be playing without Kevin Durant, who suffered an MCL sprain in his right knee just a few days ago. Still, the Nets are poised to keep the train rolling. Brooklyn ran off 12 straight wins not too long ago, and they have gone 2-2 since. Still, the Nets have plenty of weapons to figure out how to win with Durant sidelined.
Tip-Off: 5 PM CT
Location: Barclays Center (Brooklyn, New York)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live tweets and discussion during the game
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Josh Giddey
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Jalen Williams
- C: Mike Muscala
- PG: Kyrie Irving
- SG: Joe Harris
- SF: Royce O’Neale
- PF: Ben Simmons
- C: Nic Claxton
- Ousmane Dieng is OUT (non-displaced fractured right wrist).
- Chet Holmgren is OUT (right foot surgery).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (left tibial plateau; non-displaced fracture).
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl is OUT (sprained right ankle).
- Kevin Durant is OUT (sprained MCL in right knee).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 17-9 against the Nets (7-5 at home, 10-4 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Nets 6 times, lost it once, and tied 7 times.
- The Thunder went 1-1 against the Nets last season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).