Tip-Off: 2:30 PM CT
Location: Wells Fargo Center (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder has hit their worst stretch of the season dropping 5 of their last 6 after losing 138-128 to the LA Lakers at home on Thursday night, and the schedule isn’t getting any easier.
Today, in a rare afternoon match on national television, the Thunder plays the 76ers in Philadelphia. The 76ers have won 3 in a row and are 3rd in the East right now.
The Thunder has played the worst defense of their season over the last couple of weeks, and if they want to start winning again, they are going to have to get back to those basic defensive fundamentals. Picking up a win on the road in front of a national audience would go a long way.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Ben Simmons
- SG: JJ Redick
- SF: Jimmy Butler
- PF: Wilson Chandler
- C: Joel Embiid
- Alex Abrines (personal) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Markelle Fultz (thoracic outlet syndrom) is OUT.
- Justin Patton (right foot surgery) is OUT.
- Zhaire Smith (Jones fracture, left foot) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 18-1 against the Sixers (8-0 at home, 9-1 on the road).
- After losing the first matchup ever with the Philadelphia 76ers, the Oklahoma City Thunder has won the last 18.
- In 10 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Sixers 9 times and tied it once.
- The Thunder won the season series with the 76ers a year ago 2-0 (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 9 games in a row against the 76ers at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia.
- The Thunder has lost 2 game in a row and 5 of the last 6 while the 76ers have won 3 in a row.
- The Thunder is 4-6 in the last 10 games, and the 76ers are 7-3 in their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 12-11 on the road while Philadelphia is 19-4 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 10-4 against the Eastern Conference while Philadelphia is 10-3 against the Western Conference.
- The Thunder is 14-12 after one day of rest while the 76ers are 21-5 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 4-2 on Saturdays while the 76ers are 6-1.
- The Thunder is 3-5 in January while the 76ers are 7-2.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Philadelphia 76ers Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.