Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder is just two days removed from the largest comeback in franchise history, and they have won 10 of their last 11 games to elevate to one of the hottest teams in the league right now. Tonight, the Thunder hosts the Portland Trail Blazers at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
The Thunder has defeated the Blazers twice already this season, including once in OKC just 3 weeks ago. Paul George and Russell Westbrook combined for 65 points, and that game was the start of Westbrook’s current 9-game triple-double streak. The Thunder are without Jerami Grant after he sprained his ankle on Saturday in Houston, so Patrick Patterson will likely see an uptick in play time.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Patrick Patterson
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Damian Lillard
- SG: CJ McCollum
- SF: Maurice Harkless
- PF: Al-Farouq Aminu
- C: Jusuf Nurkic
- Jerami Grant (sprained right ankle) is OUT.
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 20-22 against the Trail Blazers (12-9 at home, 8-13 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Trail Blazers 3 times, lost it 5 times, and tied twice.
- The Thunder lost all 4 games against the Blazers a season ago by an average of 6.5 points.
- The Thunder is 2-0 against the Blazers so far this season (1-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 3 consecutive games while the Blazers most recently lost to the Dallas Mavericks.
- The Thunder is 9-1 in their last 10 while the Blazers are 7-3 in their last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 19-7 at home while Portland is 10-14 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 20-14 against the Western Conference while Portland is 19-18.
- The Thunder is 21-13 coming off of one day of rest while Portland is 4-4 in the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Thunder is 4-1 in February (2-0 at home, 2-1 on the road) and the Blazers are also 1-2 in February (1-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 7-1 on Mondays so far this season (5-0 at home, 2-1 on the road) while the Blazers are 4-2 (1-1 at home, 3-1 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Portland Trail Blazers Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.