Tip-Off: 6 PM CT
Location: AmericanAirlines Arena (Miami, Florida)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder grabbed their second win of the season as they defeated the Orlando Magic 108-99 on Saturday night, and now the Thunder turns their attention to the Miami Heat.
The Thunder and the Heat last met just a couple of months ago in the bubble. That game was a dramatic one in which OKC rallied from a 22-point deficit to pull off a win.
The Heat went on to the lose to the Los Angeles Lakers in the NBA Finals, and now they’re off to a bit of a rough start at 2-3, the same as the Thunder. Miami’s big man Bam Adebayo is one of the best young centers in the league, and if OKC wants to have any chance in this one, they’re going to have to stop him.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: George Hill
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Al Horford
- PG: Tyler Herro
- SG: Duncan Robinson
- SF: Jimmy Butler
- PF: Andre Iguodala
- C: Bam Adebayo
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (concussion protocol).
- Avery Bradley is QUESTIONABLE (stomach illness).
- Gabe Vincent is PROBABLE (right knee soreness).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder is 14-10 against the Heat (7-6 at home, 7-4 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder has won the season series 3 times, lost it twice, and tied 6 times.
- The Thunder went 1-1 against the Heat last season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 9 of the last 12 matchups with the Heat.