Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Fiserv Forum (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder has lost consecutive games, but somehow, they’re not actively struggling as badly as their opponent for tonight, the Milwaukee Bucks. The Bucks enter tonight’s matchup on a 5-game slide, which includes last Sunday’s 114-109 loss to the Thunder.
Prior to losing the Thunder on Valentine’s Day, Milwaukee had not lost more than two games in a row all season long. Now, the Bucks are on their longest losing streak since losing 4 straight games to the Toronto Raptors in 2019 Eastern Conference Finals.
Milwaukee is clearly the more talented team, so don’t be fooled into thinking the Thunder has a good chance at knocking off the Bucks for a second time in 6 days. As a matter a fact, the Bucks are a 12-point favorite, the same odds as Sunday’s game, and the third-worst odds for OKC all season long. But you never know…this OKC squad is full of surprises.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Théo Maledon
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Al Horford
- PG: Bryn Forbes
- SG: Donte DiVincenzo
- SF: Khris Middleton
- PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- C: Brook Lopez
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Moses Brown is OUT (G League; two-way).
- Josh Hall is OUT (G League; two-way).
- George Hill is OUT (right thumb surgery).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (G League; on assignment).
- Aleksej Pokusevski is OUT (G League; on assignment).
- Mamadi Diakite is OUT (G League; two-way).
- Jrue Holiday is OUT (health and safety protocols).
- Sam Merrill is OUT (G League; on assignment).
- Jordan Nwora is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 14-10 against the Bucks in the regular season (7-5 at home, 7-5 on the road).
- In 12 seasons, the Thunder has won the season series with the Bucks 4 times, lost it twice, and tied it 6 times.
- The Thunder lost the season series 0-2 last year (0-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-0 (1-0 at home, 0-0 on the road) against the Bucks so far this season.