Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
The Oklahoma City Thunder picked up their first win of the season in a 107-100 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. The Thunder led by as many as 27 points in the fourth quarter before getting complacent and allowing the Suns to make a comeback of sorts. Nevertheless, it was important for Oklahoma City to finally get their first win of the season.
The Clippers have done quite well for themselves so far this season. Since picking up their first win of the season in a 108-92 victory over the Thunder in Los Angeles, the Clippers have defeated the Houston Rockets twice on their way to a 4-2 record.
Russell Westbrook did not play in the first matchup between these teams, but the Thunder is dealing with some injuries headed into this game, so it will be interesting to see who will come out on top.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Patrick Beverley
- SG: Avery Bradley
- SF: Danilo Gallinari
- PF: Tobias Harris
- C: Marcin Gortat
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Steven Adam (left calf tightness) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Nerlens Noel (left ankle sprain) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 20-17 against the Clippers (11-7 at home, 9-10 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Clippers four times, tied three times, and lost three times.
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Clippers so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 7 of the last 10 matchups with the Clippers and the last three consecutive games in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City is 1-2 at home, while Los Angeles is 1-1 on the road.
- Oklahoma City is 1-3 against the Western Conference, while Los Angeles is 3-2.
- The Thunder is 0-1 so far this season coming off of one day of rest, while this is the first time of the season for the Clippers to play the second game of a back-to-back.
- The Thunder ranks 27th in the NBA in scoring, 27th in assists per game, 30th in FG%, 30th in 3P%, and 29th in FT%, but they are 2nd in steals per game and 6th in rebounds per game.
- The Clippers rank 7th in the NBA in scoring, 7th in FG%, 9th in 3P%, and 7th in rebounds per game.
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Los Angeles Clippers Official Game Notes