Tip-Off: 9:30 PM CT
Location: Moda Center (Portland, Oregon)
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder kicked off their 4-game road trip with a loss on Tuesday to the Minnesota Timberwolves, giving them just one win in their last 6 games, and tonight they take on the Trail Blazers in Portland.
The Thunder and the Blazers have met 3 times already this season, and each time, the Thunder has come out victorious. OKC has seen a major drop-off in defense lately, however, which needs to be the key focus tonight.
If the Thunder backcourt cannot stop Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum, specifically from the three-point line, it could be a long night for the boys in blue.
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Terrance Ferguson
- SF: Paul George
- PF: Jerami Grant
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Damian Lillard
- SG: CJ McCollum
- SF: Maurice Harkless
- PF: Al-Farouq Aminu
- C: Jusuf Nurkic
- Andre Roberson (left patellar tendon) is OUT.
- Evan Turner (personal reasons) is OUT.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 21-22 against the Trail Blazers (13-9 at home, 8-13 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Trail Blazers 3 times, lost it 5 times, and tied twice.
- The Thunder lost all 4 games against the Blazers a season ago by an average of 6.5 points.
- The Thunder is 3-0 against the Blazers so far this season (2-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder defeated the Blazers at the Moda Center in Portland on January 4th for the first time in 9 tries.
- The Thunder most recently lost to the Timberwolves in Minnesota on Tuesday while the Blazers most recently lost to the Grizzlies in Memphis.
- The Thunder is 4-6 in the last 10 games while the Blazers are 6-4 in the last 10.
- Oklahoma City is 17-16 on the road while Portland is 24-8 at home.
- Oklahoma City is 23-19 against the Western Conference while Portland is 20-20.
- The Thunder is 22-16 after one day of rest while the Blazers are 27-15 after one day of rest.
- The Thunder is 4-5 (3-3 at home, 1-2 on the road) on Thursdays while the Blazers are 9-0 (5-0 at home, 4-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-2 (1-0 at home, 0-2 on the road) in March while the Blazers are 1-2 (0-0 at home, 1-2 on the road).
- The Thunder is 2-5 (2-2 at home, 0-3 on the road) since the All-Star Break while the Blazers are 5-2 (0-0 at home, 5-2 on the road).
- Oklahoma City Thunder Official Game Notes
- Portland Trail Blazers Official Game Notes
Be sure to follow @TheThunderGuys on Twitter and Instagram and like us on Facebook, and don’t forget to check out our latest episode of Thunder Things with the Thunder Guys on Facebook, YouTube, or TalkShoe.