Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Bally Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
It’s been just 5 days since the Oklahoma City Thunder fell to the Washington Wizards 119-107 on the road, and now the Thunder hosts the Wizards in OKC. Not much has changed in the few days in between: the Thunder lost another game—a 122-116 loss to the Pacers—while the Wizards knocked off the the Golden State Warriors 118-114.
Russell Westbrook continues to march towards the triple-double record, and Bradley Beal is still putting up ridiculous scoring numbers. The Wizards aren’t exactly one of the top talents in the NBA, but they have enough star power between Westbrook and Beal to win games against tanking teams like the Thunder, so I doubt this one will be all that close, but OKC can keep it to within single digits.
- PG: Théo Maledon
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Aleksej Pokuševski
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Moses Brown
- PG: Russell Westbrook
- SG: Raul Neto
- SF: Bradley Beal
- PF: Davis Bertans
- C: Alex Len
- Gabriel Deck is OUT (not with team).
- Luguentz Dort is QUESTIONABLE (strained right hip).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is OUT (plantar fasciitis in right foot).
- Josh Hall is OUT (bilateral knee soreness).
- Mike Muscala is OUT (right ankle sprain).
- Deni Avdija is OUT (right ankle fracture).
- Thomas Bryant is OUT (left ACL injury).
- Rui Hachimura is OUT (left knee soreness).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 15-9 against the Wizards (10-2 at home, 5-7 on the road).
- The Thunder has won the season series with the Wizards 4 times, lost it once, and tied 7 times.
- The Thunder split the season series last year 1-1 (1-1 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Wizards so far this season (0-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).