Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Visa Athletic Center (Orlando, Florida)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @TheThunderGuys for live-tweets during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder (43-27) struggled to a 121-92 loss on Monday against the Memphis Grizzlies (33-39) thanks primarily to a short-handed roster. Now the Thunder turns their attention to the Miami Heat (44-27).
Like OKC, Miami is 3-3 through 6 seeding games in the bubble, and they, too, have dealt with an altered roster. Jimmy Butler sat out 3 games for Miami with a sore right foot, but he returned against the Indiana Pacers on Monday, and he is in back in action tonight.
The Thunder has most of its guys back in action, but Steven Adams (left lower leg contusion) and Nerlens Noel (sprained right ankle) remain questionable for the contest. Dennis Schröder made his way back to the bubble on Tuesday, but he is required to quarantine for 4 days before being able to return to action, so he will not be available until the playoffs.
Tonight’s focus needs to be getting back to playing tough defense and playing with the same chemistry that has been so obvious in particular games. Finding a form of consistency will go far in the playoffs if the Thunder can finish these last couple of seeding games with some energy.
- PG: Chris Paul
- SG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Danilo Gallinari
- C: Steven Adams
- PG: Goran Dragić
- SG: Jimmy Butler
- SF: Duncan Robinson
- PF: Jae Crowder
- C: Bam Adebayo
- Steven Adams (lower left leg contusion) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Nerlens Noel (right ankle) is QUESTIONABLE.
- Dennis Schröder (self isolating) is OUT.
- Kendrick Nunn (self isolating) is OUT.
- KZ Okpala (personal reasons) is OUT.
- Kelly Olynyk (bruised right thumb) is PROBABLE.
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder is 13-10 against the Heat (7-6 at home, 6-4 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City, the Thunder has won the season series 3 times, lost it twice, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder went 1-1 against the Heat last season (0-1 at home, 1-0 on the road).
- The Thunder is 0-1 against the Heat so far this season (0-1 at home, 0-0 on the road).
- The Thunder has won 8 of the last 11 matchups with the Heat.