Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder knocked off Chris Paul and the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night, and tonight, they have a chance to match their season-high win streak as they host the Brooklyn Nets.
The Thunder defeated the Nets in Brooklyn in their first matchup nearly three weeks ago, but a lot has changed since then. Kyrie Irving is back from his leave of absence, and James Harden is now in Brooklyn instead of Houston.
While the ties between Kevin Durant, James Harden, and Jeff Green with Oklahoma City are fading memories at this point, there is still no love lost. OKC fans love to go up against former players, particularly those that are widely looked upon with disdain, but unfortunately, Durant has been ruled out of tonight’s matchup due to injury recovery.
Without fans, Loud City doesn’t exactly have the same meaning behind it, but the young guns of OKC should come out with plenty of energy against the star-studded Nets.
- PG: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
- SG: Theo Maledon
- SF: Luguentz Dort
- PF: Darius Bazley
- C: Al Horford
- PG: Kyrie Irving
- SG: James Harden
- SF: Joe Harris
- PF: Jeff Green
- C: DeAndre Jordan
- Trevor Ariza is OUT (not with team).
- Josh Hall (health and safety protocols).
- George Hill is OUT (sprained right thumb).
- Ty Jerome is OUT (sprained left ankle).
- Nicolas Claxton is OUT (right knee tendinopathy).
- Spencer Dinwiddie is OUT (partially torn ACL in right knee).
- Kevin Durant is OUT (injury recovery).
- Norvel Pelle is OUT (not with team).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 16-7 against the Nets (7-3 at home, 9-4 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Nets 6 times, lost it once, and tied 5 times.
- The Thunder has won 5 consecutive matchups with the Nets, as well as 4 straight at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- The Thunder is 1-0 against the Nets so far this season (0-0 at home, 1-0 on the road).