Tip-Off: 7 PM CT
Location: Chesapeake Energy Arena (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
Television: Fox Sports Oklahoma
Radio: WWLS 98.1FM OKC The Sports Animal
Twitter: Follow @ZacharyLowNBA for live-tweets and discussion during the game
The Oklahoma City Thunder picked up a win in Detroit against the Pistons on Monday behind Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s 31 points, but tonight, the Thunder will be without their star point guard as they host the Memphis Grizzlies at Chesapeake Energy Arena. SGA is dealing with plantar fascitis in his right foot, so he should be considered game-to-game at this point.
The Thunder is 3-6 without Gilgeous-Alexander so far this season, but as we all know by now, this team’s focus isn’t entirely on winning. Despite the mounting losses at times, the development of young players has been a continual bright spot of this season, and with the trade deadline set for tomorrow afternoon at 2 PM CT, there is no telling who will still be here tomorrow.
- PG: Théo Maledon
- SG: Luguentz Dort
- SF: Aleksej Pokusevski
- PF: Isaiah Roby
- C: Al Horford
- PG: Ja Morant
- SG: Desmond Bane
- SF: Dillon Brooks
- PF: Kyle Anderson
- C: Jonas Valančiūnas
- Darius Bazley is OUT (left shoulder contusion).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is OUT (plantar fascitis in right foot).
- Josh Hall is OUT (sore left knee).
- George Hill is OUT (right thumb surgery).
- Meyers Leonard is OUT (not with team).
- Jaren Jackson Jr. is OUT (left knee meniscus surgery recovery).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder is 27-18 against the Grizzlies (17-6 at home, 10-12 on the road) in the regular season and 9-10 in the playoffs (6-5 at home, 3-5 on the road).
- Since arriving in Oklahoma City in 2008, the Thunder has won the season series against the Grizzlies 8 times and lost 3 times.
- The Thunder went 1-2 against the Grizzlies last season (1-1 at home, 0-1 on the road).
- The Thunder is 1-1 against the Grizzlies so far this season (1-0 at home, 0-1 on the road).